You will be your own boss now. The pressures you will face are unlike anything you had to deal with as a Corporate Executive. Can you take full advantage of this new-found freedom to chart your own destiny and make an impact on the world?
- How to build a team, learn to delegate, and recognize when to take advice.
- How to place the customer front and center or everything you do - and maximize the benefits of potentially negative feedback on the journey.
- How to create a marketing model that responds to the 5 P's: People, Product, Price, Promotion and Place.
- How to build a following for your innovation through the recruitment of catalysts and the establishment of a 'real ambition'.
- How to create a growth strategy with separate and parallel activities in four key pathways.
- How to build and communicate persistence, stamina, and an unwavering belief in yourself, your people and your product.
Understand and put in practice a people-centric approach to entrepreneurship.
Learn to negotiate around objectives and people rather than details.
Create a brand concept that is shared by you and your customers at an emotional level.
Who is it for?
"This was hands down the most fun I've ever had learning. Before this class I had pretty much come to terms that learning is a dry, boring experience. I had so much fun with Planet Jockey that I finished it within a few days of it's launch. Planet Jockey is a simulation which drops the player into the shoes of a brand new CEO for a failing company called Planet Jockey. Planet Jockey had me making decisions in order to turn this company around. In the beginning it taught me how to meet my team and make a good impression so I could present new goals and ideas to my team."