You will be your own boss now. The pressures you will face are unlike anything you had to deal with as a Corporate Executive. Can you take full advantage of this new-found freedom to chart your own destiny and make an impact on the world?
- How to build a team, learn to delegate, and recognize when to take advice.
- How to place the customer front and center or everything you do - and maximize the benefits of potentially negative feedback on the journey.
- How to create a marketing model that responds to the 5 P's: People, Product, Price, Promotion and Place.
- How to build a following for your innovation through the recruitment of catalysts and the establishment of a 'real ambition'.
- How to create a growth strategy with separate and parallel activities in four key pathways.
- How to build and communicate persistence, stamina, and an unwavering belief in yourself, your people and your product.
Understand and put in practice a people-centric approach to entrepreneurship.
Learn to negotiate around objectives and people rather than details.
Create a brand concept that is shared by you and your customers at an emotional level.
Who is it for?