Recommended reads from our CEO Kevin Allen
The power of the human element in game-based learning, serious games and experiential learning.
"At last, a true guide on how to get beyond the technology and get game-based learning right."
- Dorie Clark, Author of Entrepreneurial You and Stand Out & Executive Education faculty, Duke University Fuqua School of Business
"Companies are increasingly realizing that employee engagement is key to training. Kevin and Michael have authored a book that helps talent development professions understand how to go about it."
- Sue Bohle - Execuative Director, Serious Games Association
THE HIDDEN AGENDA
Each of us pitches ideas every day. Sometimes we sell our ideas to a small room full of skeptical colleagues, to a boss, or a board of directors. Regardless, it all boils down to the act of stirring someone to join you—to agree to follow you. Kevin Allen's approach is not about persuading, but about creating a connection that assures a mutual win.
"Kevin Allen is a one-of-a-kind person and unequivocally successful in his approach to business growth."
- Bjorn Larsson, CMO, SVP, Swedbank
"Kevin Allen is the 'Picasso' of the high art of new business development and he has finally shared his magical techniques with the rest of us. A must-read!"
- Larry Weber, Chairman and CEO of W2 Group
CASE OF THE MISSING CUTLERY
A leadership course for the rising star.
"The Case of the Missing Cutlery is a great read filled with entertaining real life stories and very human leadership lessons. Kevin's Buoyancy Course reinforces how individual compassion can ignite communities enabling great leaders and companies to consistently stay at the forefront of change."
- Angela Ahrendts, former CEO Burberry and SVP Apple Corporation.
"Kevin Allen knows what it means to lead - persuasively, and with heart. In The Case of the Missing Cutlery, he shows you how to do it, too. Read this book and become the leader you're meant to be."
- Dorie Clark, Forbes & Harvard Business Review Contributer and author of Reinventing You