EXPERIENCED AND EVER-EVOLVING
E.I. Games helped pioneer online, game-based emotional intelligent learning. Beginning in 2010, E.I. Games (then re:kap) developed and launched its initial training courses and instruction for corporations. Over time, the platform evolved and grew to meet the rising demands of an increasingly digital and tech-savvy world. Through support and feedback from amazing clients, seven additional game-based courses were engineered and went on to win multiple awards from Serious Games peers. The evolution of E.I. Games is continuous, anticipating the needs of business and society through innovative games for universities and organizations of all sizes and scopes to deliver the next generation of learning strategies.
- Our award-winning learning online games and video courses are immersive for the individuals who place themselves in various leadership positions, challenged to make emotional intelligent choices...all based on real life scenarios and backed up by academic papers.
- Authenticity is achieved by the appearance of “Leaders in the Field” throughout the games and we regularly vet the content against the various course requirements.
- We pride ourselves on giving the best service possible with assistance provided at every stage of getting started so that it goes as swiftly and smoothly as possible.
- Real-life business scenarios are backed up with academic citing providing relevant and engaging coursework. The game's lessons are stored in an online library for easy-access for students wishing to go back over each lesson at a future date.
- Online coaching sessions are provided as an optional extra through remote sessions with Professor Kevin Allen. The sessions are designed to help each individual benefit.
- Each course is tested and updated on a regular basis to ensure that the content is relevant and engaging for all players.
- Our content and delivery method is mindful and inclusive to ensure that everyone finds the experience personable and applicable for their individual needs.