Sales & Presentation Skills
You and five of your biggest competitors have been invited to pitch to win a global sales contract. You are up against stiff competition but you have a secret weapon, the application of emotional intelligence by understanding the emotional motivation of your prospect and how their different personalities make decisions.
- Can you prove that your values actions are aligned with your potential customer?
- Will you find the most emotionally intelligent business solution and make it through to the final two agencies in contention?
- Can you connect to the heart and soul of the customer and win the day?
- How to get in touch with your customer’s emotional motivation and create a deeper and more productive relationship.
- How to understand the customer’s personality characteristics and use our unique Four Box Profile Model to spot and create the right “closing dialogue.”
- How to turn objections to your advantage and negotiate your way to winning the business.
- How to put together a winning presentation that sells against your competition and makes you the only true choice.
Who is it for?
"This was hands down the most fun I've ever had learning. Before this class I had pretty much come to terms that learning is a dry, boring experience. I had so much fun with Planet Jockey that I finished it within a few days of it's launch. Planet Jockey is a simulation which drops the player into the shoes of a brand new CEO for a failing company called Planet Jockey. Planet Jockey had me making decisions in order to turn this company around. In the beginning it taught me how to meet my team and make a good impression so I could present new goals and ideas to my team."