You have been named head of an assessment team appointed by the board to evaluate a troubled company and your task is this game is to determine the assessment goals and methods, and to conduct a thorough analysis of the vital parts of ADZ Corp.
- Will you be able to gain C-Level buy-in to your approach to organizational assessment?
- Can you create fair, equitable and responsive measures of leadership, business culture, organizational health and performance?
- Can you communicate your findings in actionable, positive and forward-looking ways?
- How to identify the factors motivating the assessment and establish the intended outcomes of the analysis.
- How to create an optimal environment for your team to plan for and put in place an effective and timely assessment.
- How to assess the organization’s mission, leadership and value systems.
- How to measure the organization’s overall health and performance.
- How to appraise organizational talent through analysis of recruitment, evaluation and motivation.
Who is it for?
"This was hands down the most fun I've ever had learning. Before this class I had pretty much come to terms that learning is a dry, boring experience. I had so much fun with Planet Jockey that I finished it within a few days of it's launch. Planet Jockey is a simulation which drops the player into the shoes of a brand new CEO for a failing company called Planet Jockey. Planet Jockey had me making decisions in order to turn this company around. In the beginning it taught me how to meet my team and make a good impression so I could present new goals and ideas to my team."