Two of your recent potential "blockbuster" drugs failed in final tests. Only one product remains in the near-term pipeline, Ulban, a medication touted as a breakthrough for people with chronic pain.
- How to protect your organization from poor risk judgement, unfairness, or accusations of misrepresentation.
- How to gain a competitive edge while remaining within ethical boundaries and acting in good faith.
- How to create effective and ethical marketing that satisfies both organizational and societal demands.
- How to create, communicate and sustain a positive culture of healthy accountability across the organization.
- Learn why ethical imperatives are about more than just legal obligations.
- Understand your obligation to confront unethical behavior as it happens.
- Put into place a sustainable, accountable and ethical business culture.
Who's it for?
"This was hands down the most fun I've ever had learning. Before this class I had pretty much come to terms that learning is a dry, boring experience. I had so much fun with Planet Jockey that I finished it within a few days of it's launch. Planet Jockey is a simulation which drops the player into the shoes of a brand new CEO for a failing company called Planet Jockey. Planet Jockey had me making decisions in order to turn this company around. In the beginning it taught me how to meet my team and make a good impression so I could present new goals and ideas to my team."