Two of your recent potential "blockbuster" drugs failed in final tests. Only one product remains in the near-term pipeline, Ulban, a medication touted as a breakthrough for people with chronic pain.
- How to protect your organization from poor risk judgement, unfairness, or accusations of misrepresentation.
- How to gain a competitive edge while remaining within ethical boundaries and acting in good faith.
- How to create effective and ethical marketing that satisfies both organizational and societal demands.
- How to create, communicate and sustain a positive culture of healthy accountability across the organization.
- Learn why ethical imperatives are about more than just legal obligations.
- Understand your obligation to confront unethical behavior as it happens.
- Put into place a sustainable, accountable and ethical business culture.
Who's it for?