Flex your E.Q.
- Understand the rationale for emotional intelligent leadership, the dynamics of their role and how to connect on an emotional level with their people and the practical benefits of this method in leading High Performance Teams.
- An ability to crystalize an emotionally charged mission that galvanizes collective purpose, the establishment of a common belief system, as well as a road map of the situations they are likely to confront.
- Understand the true motivations of their people and the role they play in shaping support and mobilization.
- Apply emotional intelligence in problem solving and crisis and the confidence to navigate through challenging times.
- The ability to provide inspired motivation and effective stewardship of the team along the journey.
Harness your D.Q.
- An understanding of the rationale for emotional intelligent practices in diversity, inclusion and equity, the dynamics of organizational culture and how to connect with people on an emotional level and help them find their place.
- A roadmap for more inclusive practices that will assist in allowing all team members to feel respected and productive in the workplace.
- A better understanding of how to handle social difference to the benefit of everyone in a workplace.
- The ability to refer to concepts such as privilege, oppression and anti-oppression practices to guide decision-making during difficult
build your C.Q.
- An understanding of "The Allen Key", a tool and method to establish a profound understanding of the target they can connect to.
- The ability to use the Four Box Profile Model to spot and create the right “closing dialogue.”
- The confidence and ability to apply emotive techniques in order to connect and win.
- An understanding of the Objections Map and Negotiations Bridge to effectively close each and every deal.
- Level 1:The Hidden Agenda: Connecting to emotional motivations
Level 2: Prospect Profiling: Understanding decision styles
Level 3: Creating Your Pitch: Synthesizing your connection
Level 4: Objections and Negotiating: Building an emotional bridge